Written June 30, 2009. Received July 6, 2009.
Hey Ashton!
So glad I got to talk to you this past weekend, little buddy! I got your card and pictures in the mail, and they just made my day.
Have you and Mommy been going to PaPa's and playing in the swimming pool? BoBo got to do the combat course on Saturday. Running in the woods, splashing in the mud, swimming under logs - you would have had so much fun!
Hope you are being a good boy. Did you enjoy the fireworks at church? I love you and miss you and am sending lots of kisses your way!
Love,
BoBo
Hey Ashton!
So glad I got to talk to you this past weekend, little buddy! I got your card and pictures in the mail, and they just made my day.
Have you and Mommy been going to PaPa's and playing in the swimming pool? BoBo got to do the combat course on Saturday. Running in the woods, splashing in the mud, swimming under logs - you would have had so much fun!
Hope you are being a good boy. Did you enjoy the fireworks at church? I love you and miss you and am sending lots of kisses your way!
Love,
BoBo




No comments:
Post a Comment