This letter was received on Saturday, October 18, 2008:
October 15, 2008 at 2349
Greetings from OCS!
Hope all is going well on the home front. I love and miss you guys, and can’t wait for an onslaught of mail. We got our first letters yesterday and they were a real spirit booster! OCS is tough, but your love, prayers, and support help keep me going. I am doing OK on the runs,
Erica, thanks for writing Mom’s letter for her, and thank you for all your care for her. We had prayer and praise last night which really just reinforced the strength and presence of God even here in the midst of the OCS chaos.
Ashton – I hope you are being a good boy for Mommy and Daddy. BoBo misses you and loves you bunches and bunches. Are you taking care of BoBo’s Scooby Doo mat and doing your exercises? How is school? You will have to send BoBo a picture soon!
Jason, I hope all is well with you. Take care of our family, and I look forward to seeing you all in December.
I have a test tomorrow, so I am going to sign off and study for a bit.
All my love,
Bo




No comments:
Post a Comment