Sunday, June 14, 2009

Written June 9, 2009. Received June 12, 2009.

Erica and Jason,

Got the card and pics of Julianna today! She is so tiny and so beautiful - I can't wait to meet her in person! My prayer/devotion group were so excited to hear the news, too! I a rejoicing, even if I can't be there to celebrate with you right now.

Our schedule has been hectic, but I am surviving. We have our first written exam (weapons) this week, and anther one on Monday, so I have ben studying at night. We have a fartlek run for PT tomorrow (run, stop to do x reps of an exercise, run more, stop for exercise...). We have been practicing drill a lot too, so maybe I will finally achieve some modicum of grace. Unlikely though, seeing as how I did a faceplant going over the mulch-dreaded bridge the other day. I survived though! Skint knees and hands, but no real damage ;)

Picking up lots of cases, Erica? Bet you ran out of Magistrate Siskin's courtroom Friday! Tell everyone at the office I said, "Hello". You can pass-on my address, too.

Jason - how is your back feeling? Hope you are recovering well! Not going too stir-crazy yet, I hope. Daddy told you to get a goat, huh?!? ;)

In blog updates, you can look at my letters to Daddy, too. I can't always remember who I have told what! Looking forward to talking to you in less than 2 weeks - Liberty, Baby! Going to hit the rack for now - PT early in the morning! Looking forward to hearing from you again soon - make sure you read Ashy his letter, too!

All my love,
Bo

No comments: