Written June 9, 2009. Received June 12, 2009.
Ashton!
So you are going to finally be a big brother, huh? I got Mommy's card with Julianna's pictures today - she sure is cute! How did your t-ball tournament go on Saturday? Sure do wish I could have seen you play! Your BoBo loves you and misses you so much!
Tell me about this pet rabbit named Romeo - is he cute and fluffy? I look forward to getting your pictures. Be a good boy for Mommy and Daddy - okay?! Have you been swimming in PaPa's pool yet? BoBo went running in the rain and mud the other day - it was kind of fun. I was so dirty! I don't think your Mommy would have let me in the house!
I love you, Buddy!
BoBo
Ashton!
So you are going to finally be a big brother, huh? I got Mommy's card with Julianna's pictures today - she sure is cute! How did your t-ball tournament go on Saturday? Sure do wish I could have seen you play! Your BoBo loves you and misses you so much!
Tell me about this pet rabbit named Romeo - is he cute and fluffy? I look forward to getting your pictures. Be a good boy for Mommy and Daddy - okay?! Have you been swimming in PaPa's pool yet? BoBo went running in the rain and mud the other day - it was kind of fun. I was so dirty! I don't think your Mommy would have let me in the house!
I love you, Buddy!
BoBo




No comments:
Post a Comment